Workshops with Redwing
EXAMPLES of WORKSHOPS/PRESENTATIONS: (any presentation can be tailored to the specific audience)
- What Matters Most (2-session workshop on Advance Care planning—assisting people to understand and create a meaningful and personalized Advance Directive for Healthcare).
- “Facing the Mirror of Mortality”—a weekend workshop exploring our relationship to life and death.
- “Finding Words that Matter”—a workshop for healthcare professionals using Poetic Medicine to access and express feelings about Palliative Care, and to develop a sense of resiliency and self-care.
- Poetry Cafés—a workshop for people with illness, using Poetic Medicine to access creativity and emotional expression.
- “Everything You Wanted to Know About Palliative Care
- The Need for a Grassroots Palliative Care Movement
- Patient Advocacy 101
- Diving Deeper—An Integration of the Arts of Healing and Healthcare, using writing, music and mindfulness; in conjunction with Cellist/Composer Jami Sieber
For consultations, keynotes, presentations or workshops, please contact Redwing.